A concrete example on how current telephony infrastructure are getting more vulnerable to cyber attacks.
AboutMy interest in espionage/counterespionage, hacking, privacy, security, technology and sometime business and marketing stuff related to security world. BLOG IS IN ENGLISH. TRANSLATIONS ARE AUTOMATIC.
- No public Twitter messages.
- RFC 6189: ZRTP is finally a standard!
- Progress for GSM cracking in Freiburg university
- My TOR exit node experience trying to filter out noisy traffic
- TETRA hacking is coming: OsmocomTETRA
- Government 2.0, Open Data and WikiLeaks
- ZORG, new C++ and Java ZRTP implementation public release
- Encrypted mobile to landline phone calls with Asterisk 1.8
- Eight Epic Failure of Regulating Cryptography
- PrivateGSM: Blackberry/iPhone/Nokia mobile voice encryption with ZRTP or SRTP/SDES
- A couple of nice VPN provider
- Not every elliptic curve is the same: trough on ECC security
- ESSOR, European Secure Software Defined Radio (SDR)
- Product management and organization
- Remotely intercepting snom VoIP phones
- Voice communication security workshop
- 27C3 – CCC Congress CFP: We come in peace
- GSM cracking in penetration test methodologies (OSSTMM) ?
- Snake-oil security claims on crypto security product
- Web2.0 privacy leak in Mobile apps
- AES algorithm selected for use in space